Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Unheald Wound




Many people come and go throughout a life time. New friends are made, and old ones are lost. Family is the one thing that should stay constant. Correct? Not always. My older brother Seth, is someone very important to me. I've always wanted a close bond with my brother. But that's not the way it is. He has his own life, other friends, and other family. I don't think he knows or realizes how much I love and miss him. I wish things were different. I wish we had a normal brother, sister relationship, but we don't. I see him maybe 4 0r 5 times a year. The thing is he lives not even 10 minutes away from me. He just never seems to have time. The moments I do get to see and spend time with him are the ones I will cherish forever. Maybe someday things will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment